Growth Groups (MCF's name for small groups) help members grow deeper in their relationship with God and build relationships with others who share our common faith in Christ.
In addition, Growth Groups are one of the best ways to move from feeling like an "outsider" to an "insider."
Groups usually meet once per week in a local home for about 1 hour and last for about 12 weeks (a semester). There is usually a time of connecting with others, prayer, discussion and more time to connect...it is highly relational, interactive & practical.
These times do not require you to be a Bible scholar. They are honest, real, open Bible-centered discussions. We hope you'll come and check one out.
These groups are a great way to meet new people while exploring your faith.
There are four great reasons to join a Growth Group:
- Weekly pick-me-up that doesn’t eat up your schedule...
- Prayer from others helps you get through the tough times...
- Meet new friends in the area...
- Have fun with other people going through the same things you are...
Growth Groups follow a semester schedule. Fall 2018 Growth Groups begin the second week of September and run until the second week of December. You can sign up for a group at the Sunday service using the Connection Card or by filling out the online form below. Please contact Jeff if you have any questions.
Fall 2018 Growth Groups
High School-Online (all groups are co-ed)
- Mondays at 7-8pm
- Fridays at 4-5pm (Wendy's Near ERHS)
College Students (all groups are co-ed)
- Wednesdays at 7-8pm (2227 Centreville)
- Thursdays at 7-8pm (St. Mary's Basement)
- Thursdays at 7-8pm (7113-Commons 7)
Adults (all groups are co-ed)
- Wednesdays at 7:30-8:30pm (5021 Iroquois St., College Park, 20740) (Child Care Provided)
- Thursdays at 7:30-8:30p (116 Rosewood Road, Greenbelt, 20770)
- Sundays at 9:15am-9:45am (Eleanor Roosevelt High School, Greenbelt, 20770)
Register for Fall 2018 Growth Groups
Still have questions about Growth Groups? Contact Jeff.