Far beyond doing a good deed for the day, Christians are called to love God and to love one another. MCF-CC seeks to organize opportunities for people to express God's love through action...no strings attached. Even if you only have a few hours of time, we have a variety of ways that you can serve the local communities, the campus community and even make an international impact. Some of our on-going and annual service projects include:
- Food & Clothing Give Away at Eleanor Roosevelt High School (bi-weekly)
- College Park Community Food Bank (monthly)
- Operation Christmas Child (October)
- Christmas in April/Habitat for Humanity (April)
- Spring Break Missions Trip (March)
- Summer Missions Trip to Nicaragua (January & July)
Also, each Growth Group plans and participates in a monthly community service project together each semester. We hope you’ll consider serving with us and even helping us generate ideas for new community service projects.
John 13:34-35 (NIV) "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
Interested in helping out? Contact: Jeff
Clothing & Food Donations
We have a donation bin at Sunday Service every week for you to donate clothing and food. So, think of others if you clean out your pantry or closet!